- Item must have an approved RMA number and it needs to be placed on the box(es) to be accepted as a return. If there is no RMA number on the box(es), the item will be refused and returned to the sender and no refund will be provided. Call (888) 466-3004 to start the return process and receive an approved RMA.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of placing the order, or 21 days of receiving the order, whichever comes first.
- There are no returns after 30 days. Items sent to us after 30 days will be refused and returned to the sender.
- You must include the original packing slip or your sales receipt.
- Your returned item must be in new condition, in original boxes, unused and not damaged, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories. If package is returned in damaged condition it will be refused and returned to sender.
- Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible to pay the return shipping cost, however we are here to help make sure the return postage is as low as possible. Please request a label for a quote. The cost will be deducted from your return.
- Restocking Fees will apply (please see below) Return Postage will be deducted from the refund
If you are not satisfied with our products, you may request a refund of the full purchase price minus shipping costs within 30 days of the product received date. Customer is responsible for return shipping. Please follow the steps above to receive a RMA Number.
Please contact SeniorCDB.net Customer Service team at (888) 466-3004 if you have any questions. We have a team dedicated to help you 7 days a week.